Talent Acquisition Coordinator
University of Oklahoma
Job posting number: #7135654 (Ref:ta230708)
Posted: March 22, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
OU Health Stephenson Cancer Center is Oklahoma’s only National Cancer Institute (NCI)-Designated Cancer Center, and one of only 71 NCI-Designated Cancer Centers in the United States. This highly competitive accreditation ensures that our patients receive the highest standard of care and have access to the most advanced cancer treatment options.
At the Stephenson Cancer Center, we have an exciting new job opportunity that could be right for you! The Talent Acquisition Coordinator serves under the leadership of the Talent Acquisition Manager and Sr. Employee Development Manager. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will assist with recruiting qualified individuals to the Stephenson Cancer Center. In this role, responsibilities will include creating postings and advertisements for openings, attend job fairs, utilizing digital platforms to source talented candidates, use an applicant tracking system to track candidates throughout the applicant process, as well as use HRIS software to aid with onboarding management.
The role of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is shaped by the following competencies:
- Planning & Organizing
- Collaboration and Relationship Building
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Integrity and Ethical Standards
- Assumes day-to-day responsibility for organizing and coordinating specialized clerical functions
- Answers questions, provides information, and handles complaints for internal and external customers
- Updates oﬃce procedures for a more eﬃcient operation when necessary
- Establishes and maintains ﬁling systems including conﬁdential documents
- Plans and coordinates special projects
- Collects and disseminates information for internal and external customers
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 12 months of related experience
Equivalency/Substitution: Will accept 48 months experience in lieu of Bachelor's Degree for a total of 60 months.
- Basic math skills
- Advanced computer skills with wide knowledge of business software
- Proﬁcient in Microsoft Oﬃce
- Detail oriented for accuracy of data and information
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Experience in human resources, recruitment, and/or compensation
- Higher education experience, a plus
- Physical: Engage in repetitive motion.
- Environmental: Standard Office Environment
Diversity Statement: The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational programs or activities, and health care services that the University operates or provides.