Job posting number: #7078500 (Ref:BSUhttps://bsu.peopleadmin.com/postings/24980)
Posted: May 15, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Provide supervision of students and assist in the daily routines of the school.
Job Function:Provide supervision of students and assist in the daily routines of the school.
Minimum Education:2 years of education beyond High School.
Preferred Education:Some college experience or related degree
Minimum Experience:Experience working with children.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following the lesson plan left by the teacher for who he/she is substituting in accordance with district's philosophy, goal and objectives.
- Meeting and instructing assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Establishing and maintaining order in the classroom.
- Maintaining a classroom environment conducive to effective learning.
- Taking all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, materials, equipment and facilities.
- Assisting in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by the principal.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
At Ball State University, we recognize inclusive excellence as an integral endeavor to fulfill our University’s mission and our strategic plan. We recruit, support, and retain a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. We encourage and reward diversity of thought. We promote a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation and creativity. We pledge to keep Inclusive Excellence at the highest level of institutional importance and as a foundation in all that we strive to do. Our over-arching goal for Inclusive Excellence is to adopt a university-wide Inclusive Excellence approach to academic, administrative support, and service functions of the university. We believe Inclusive Excellence must be infused in every step we take.